Description of the Experience
Begin your day with a pick-up from your bespoke guide at your place of accommodation in and around Mumbai. The Nashik region has a winemaking history and is not only India's premier wine-growing region but also 80% of India's wine is produced here.Spread over a total of over 3000 acres, these vineyards are home to some of India's finest grapes and the site of the latest in viticulture innovation and technology.As you proceed from Mumbai to Nashik, your guide will give you a background of the history of Nashik vineyards. Your destination for the day will be the legendary Sula Wine Estate. Established in 1996, it is the oldest registered farm in Nashik and therefore steeped in history.Sula Vineyards produces a variety of wines, including Cabernet Shiraz & Sauvignon Blanc which they are more well known for. Enjoy tasting 6 wines here with a magnificent scenery in the Tasting Lounge filled with breath-taking views and a stunning array of wines.A visit to Sula vineyards and winery in Nashik is an enjoyable experience for people of all ages and carefully curated to give you an inside peek into the winemaking process while allowing you to make great memories along the way.
- Enjoy a comfortable private car journey from Mumbai to Nashik
- Unwind from the bustle of city life with wineyard tour
- Learn winemaking from winemakers
- Try 6 different types of wines
checkMumbai to Nasik Private AC Car
checkEntrance Fee with 6 different wine tasting
Meet up point
- At your place of accomodation.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity