Description of the Experience
Mumbai, the 'City of Dreams' is the capital of Maharastra. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Exploring south of Mumbai on a well-maintained bicycle
- Service of an experienced guide
- Visit all the must-see places of this iconic and majestic city.
checkEnglish and Hindi speaking local guide
checkLocal light snacks/ breakfast
checkBicycle and helmet
clearLunch or any other personal expenses
clearAnything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
clearTips & Gratuities (Optional)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Voucher is valid only on date and time specified
- Itinerary: You will be meeting your tour guide at the Colaba Causeway at 6.00 am.
- While the rest of the city is only just beginning to wake up, you take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai on a bicycle
- Once everyone has been fitted with their safety gear and paired with their bikes, you will start the tour
- During the course of the tour you will be visiting the following places:Gateway of India,Taj Mahal Hotel,Asiatic Library,Horniman Circle,Nariman Point,BMC HQ building,Flora Fountain/Hutatma Chowk,Churchgate,Nariman Point,Marine Drive,Girgaon Chowpatty
- At the end of the tour, you’ll stop for a well-deserved South Indian breakfast and hot Masala Chai (Indian Tea) and be going back to Colaba Causeway
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- All members are required to carry a valid photo ID during the tour.