Description of the Experience
India’s cutting-edge cultural capital, Mumbai is a sprawling metropolis, a melting-pot of languages, traditions, and cultures—and a fusion of diverse food traditions. The city has tasty treats for sale on each corner, but only locals know the best street food stalls. During this insider’s street food crawl through South Mumbai, you’ll be treated to a one-of-a-kind sampling of the city’s favorite sweet and savory specialties.Head first to Chowpatty Beach, where you’ll munch on classic local snacks like bhel puri (puffed rice in a tangy tamarind sauce) and pav bhaji (a spicy, mashed vegetable mix). You’ll escape the tourist track and see under-the-radar sights along the way, from the bustling back alleys of Minara Masjid to the Muslim enclave of Bhendi Bazaar.Taste the kebabs sizzling on streetside grills and meet the beloved vendors who specialize in serving up traditional dishes. Your last stop will be a century-old sweet shop, where you’ll get a chance to satisfy your sweet tooth with hand-churned ice cream and the syrupy, deep-fried drizzles of flour known as jalebi.
- Pamper your tastebuds with authentic delicacies in Mumbai through this amazing food trail
- Relish mouth-watering street food and sink in the culture of this lively city along the way
- Enjoy some signature dishes at Chowpatty beach
- Be a true Mumbaikar and get the best experience with a foodie Mumbai local
checkTaxi between Chowpatty Beach and Mohammed Ali Road
check5-6 street food tastings
clearFood And Drinks other than specified
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.