Leamigo Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below.
- 1. Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by Leamigo Pvt Ltd, Mumbai India
- 2. Leamigo Pvt Ltd has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications
- 3. Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Leamigo Pvt Ltd only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
4. Leamigo Pvt Ltd does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
5. Leamigo Pvt Ltd does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
6. It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Quotes, Rates and Price Variations: Our quotation system accesses both live pricing and static pricing depending upon the supplier. It is not uncommon for suppliers (e.g. Airlines, Cruise Liners and Hotels) to sell out, alter or withdraw prices including advertised special rates. If prices, rates or inclusions vary from your quotation or from an advertised price, we will advise you of any change prior to your booking request and any transaction being processed. If you do not wish to proceed with the booking at the new price, you may cancel the booking request at no cost to you. Once your booking has been confirmed and payment received, any new specials released cannot be applied to existing bookings. Prior to full and final payment being received, we reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs due to exchange rate fluctuations, taxes or supplier notifications. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice
Bookings - Deposits & Final Payments: Bookings with pay later options, 20% of booking amount needs to be paid in advance and rest 80% can be paid in cash or credit card after the tri[p is over directly to our supplier or can be paid online in manage bookings option in profile section. Bookings over Christmas and New Year’s (Festive Season), No partial Payments options are available. And with some suppliers a non-refundable deposit of between $100 & $200, needs to be paid for confirming your booking. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
ZERO CARD FEES: We dislike companies that add sneaky fees during the booking process as much as you do! So we refuse to do it! ZERO credit card, Paypal and Direct Deposit fees and ZERO booking fees. Full stop.
Your bank or credit card provider may apply currency conversion fees
Standard Cancellation Policy:
1. All Bookings cancelled inside 10 days prior to travel are non-refundable.
3. Fully paid bookings cancelled 10 days or more prior to travel you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the suppliers,       ranging from 30% - 80%
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the us or it should be done through User Profile-> Manage Booking section.
If a credit has been approved it is valid for 6 months from the date the cancellation was made.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us or through the Agent from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel Insurance. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to Leamigo Pvt Ltd during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
The copyright on all original/custom artwork, maps, navigation elements, presentation methods and design elements included in our web sites is held exclusively by Leamigo.com . Copyright on all descriptive text is held by Leamigo.com Copyright on selected photographic images is also held by Leamigo.
Photographic images are reproduced with the permission of Leamigo and the product and/or service providers represented on the web site, or as shown where necessary to satisfy the copyright obligations associated with their electronic reproduction.
Where joint copyright is held over proprietary text or images, Leamigo reserves the right to pursue all copyright infringements on behalf of the primary copyright holder. Where the copyright for a photographic image is held exclusively by a third party under licence, Leamigo reserves the right to vigorously protect the copyright of those images on behalf of the third party.
All HTML files used in web sites are declared to be proprietary software product developed for use by Leamigo.com only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions.
All custom graphics used are declared to be works of art created for use by Leamigo.com only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions. Image files, HTML documents, and text files are not to be relocated to another server, or duplicated for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Leamigo.com
Leamigo Pvt Ltd, trading under its subsidiary business names, is a member of various Indian Tourism Authorities, and as such exercises the right to reproduce images made available by these various organisations to their members for the purpose of generic and/or specific tourism promotion.
Please contact us if you have any further queries about our security, privacy or data handling procedures
Our complaint process
24X7 Customer support
Where possible, we will attempt to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. If we are unable to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact, we will undertake an investigation of your complaint and provide you with our findings. If you are satisfied with our proposed decision or actions, we will close your complaint and record the findings for our continuous improvement program. However, if you are not satisfied with our proposed decision or actions, we will record this, and provide you with information on how to escalate your complaint, to the Governing Authorities
Discover & Book
Local Guides, Experiences and Things to do
1000+ experiences from 200+ locals around the world.