Description of the Experience
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascination by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.On this Lonavala tour, its attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace. This Khandala and Lonavala package from Mumbai is the perfect one day road trip or a weekend getaway to experience the beauty of these hill-stations.
- Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill station of Lonavala Khandala
- Take this Lonavala tour and visit places like Lonavala Lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls and many more on a comfortably driven private cab
- Hassle-free journey from Mumbai to Lonavala with a well-experienced driver
checkPick-up and drop-off from Mumbai city Hotel/Residence
checkAll Sightseeing using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
checkThe driver and fuel charges Usage of the vehicle for 300 km (can be extended)
clearAny highway tolls or parking charges
clearMonument entrance charges
clearAny meal or beverage
clearAnything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Meet up point
- Hotel/Residence Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Voucher is valid only on date and time specified
- Pick up and drop locations has to be the same. It can be different but extra charges would be applicable
- Note this a custom itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places or add any new places as per choice
- Airport pick-up and drop is available at additional cost (select add-on while booking)
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 300 km
- After 300 km, additional per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 11 per km (additional km charges)
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 14 per km (additional km charges)
- This is not a guided tour
- Air-conditioner may me switched off in the hilly areas