Description of the Experience
Start your journey with a pickup from your hotel. Your guide will brief you about the tour activity. You will walk through the streets of Park Street and taste the famous rolls and momo’s of Park Street. You will take a local taxi ride in an Ambassador Cab and head to Prinsep Ghat and enjoy the river that usually comes alive during the evening time. You will relax on the banks of the river while you sip the Masala Chai and enjoy the train passing on the other side. You will also get a chance to enjoy the famous Paani Puri and spicy Paav Bhaji which are famous local foods of India. You will also visit the famous tiny restaurants of Kolkata that serves the best Bengali's cuisines. At the end of the trip, you will get dropped off at your Hotel or at Park Street Lane where you are free to explore the city on your own.
- Explore the city's tastiest food and witness the locals and their love for food
- Enjoy tasting delicious Bengali cuisine, the famous street food of the 'City of Joy and learn about the culture and local history
- Local amigo will lead you through the diverse neighbourhood while trying from the best speciality food shops,ethnic eateries, and local stalls
- Discover eateries on Park Street lane
- A chai lover's paradise
- Includes food samples, transportation,and hotel pickup and drop-off
checkTransportation in taxi
checkHotel pickup and drop-off
check Walking tour (Small Group)
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- : Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.