Description of the Experience
Your Sundarban day tour starts with your pickup from Kolkata at 5:30 hrs - 06:00 hrs in an exclusive vehicle that drives you through rural Bengal to Godhkhali, a journey covered in about 3:00 to 3:30 hrs. Arrival at Godhkhali :: 9:00 hrsUpon arrival at Godhkhali, the Gateway to the Sundarbans, you walk down to the Godhkhali jetty where you would board our waiting steamer. Charge your taste buds with freshly prepared breakfast which would be served on the Boat/Steamer upon your arrival at Godhkhali. Thereafter, your rendezvous with the World's largest mangrove forest and the Sunderbans National Park begins as the steamer cruises down the rivers Hogil, Gomar, Durgaduni and Gumdi and you would reach the Sajnekhali Watchtower in about an hour and a half. Try your luck to view wildlife from the Sajnekhali watchtower. Also visit the Sajnekhali Museum, The River Terrapin(Batagur Baska) Tortoise Hatching pond and the Mangrove Interpretation Centre. Thereafter, enjoy the thrill of cruising deep through the narrow creeks of the “Indian Amazon”and also around the islands of the Sunderban Tiger Project Area. Let yourself be guided by our Naturalist and Guide to view the Mangrove forest as well as a large varieties of flora and fauna from close quarters, deep inside the creeks of Sarak Khali. Next you would visit the Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower. Thereafter cruise through the rivers and narrow creeks enjoying a lovely birding experience. If you are lucky, you may come across crocodiles, spotted dear, wild boars, Jungle cat, water monitor, as well as the Elusive Royal Bengal Tiger.Crisscrossing the narrow creeks and canals of Sundarbans offers a lovely scenic beauty and a chance for an encounter with the Royal Bengal Tiger.You depart for Godhkhali and reach Godhkhali at around 16:30 - 17:00 hrs.
- Plan your day trip to Sunderban on this 14-hour private tour
- See the most visited places and enjoy a day away from the hustle-bustle of the city
- Explore the mystic and the wonders of the Sundarban wildlife from the Sajnekhali Watchtower
- See one of the most beautiful spots in Sundarban, a bird watchtower, and a photographers paradise
- Most of the famous Bengal tigers are sighted from this tower
- Your trip would be incomplete without a visit to the DoBanki Watchtower
- A canopy walk overlooks a sweet water pond where you can spot Deers and Tigers
- Enjoy an absorbing evening watching Bonbibir Pala, a rich folklore of Sundarban
checkTransportation Cost (Kolkata Pickup point And Drop-off Point)
checkWelcome drinks (Non Alcoholic) on arrival
checkFood plan is MAP (Breakfast & Lunch along with Tea/ Coffee on the Boat/Steamer & on the way)
check 100% verified English Speaking Amigo
checkEntry Fees to Watchtowers and boat Entry Fees
checkForeigner's Entry Fees (Wherever applicable)
clearAll kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages
clearCamera and Video camera charges,Optional, suggested or cost of unspecified activities
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.