Description of the Experience
Pamukkale was founded by the Pergamum Kingdom. Its an ancient Hierapolis which has thermal water and hot springs known to have healing powers. The name Pamukkale translates to cotton castle. As the region is covered with white cliffs that almost look like white cotton and also the region has a lot of cotton farms and factories – it’s named so. Pamukkale today is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its largest necropolis in the world – Hierapolis and a preservation of the naturally occurring thermal waters. The popular places include Domitian Gate, Cathedral, Colonnaded Gate, Red waters at the Karahayit, and museum of Parukkale.From Kusadai the Pamukkale is a water cruise ride far but aren’t opted for the overnight travelers. A full day tour includes a pick from Kusadai and Secluk to the Pamukkale with its experience of the mighty waters, St. Philip apostle, etc. One can dive into the ancient pool of Cleopatra for experience too. With your local Amigo the full day trp to Pamukkale is filled with teachings of the history, the understanding of the heritage site and dive into the culture of the place.
- A short ride to Pamukkale from Kudasai and Secluk
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site Hierapolis and experience the thermal waters and hot springs
- Take a tour around red water in Karahayit, Domitian gate etc
- See the archeological facts and art in Pamukkale museum
- Learn more about the ancient Romans and their healing water from this region
checkTransportation in air-conditioned vehicle
checkEntrance fees to sites and museums
check2 small bottles of water per person
checkVehicle parking fees
clearFood and drinks, unless specified
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.