Description of the Experience
Finely ground Turkish coffee beans simmered in a pot (cezve) and served in cups where the traces settle – the Turkish coffee is a delight that is famed around the world. But the true freshness and traditional taste only exists in Turkey. Coffee has been into the culture of Turkey since the Syrian traders brought coffee to Istanbul in 1555. These were served to the sultans and empires in the ottoman court. The traditions have lived long making Coffee one of the dignifying trading court and a cultural act that everyone indulges in their daily lifestyle. Relive the relish of the Turkish coffee with your local amigo traveling through some of the hot spots serving the mightiest of Turkish Coffee in Istanbul. It’s a Coffee Tasting Tour where different variants of coffee are explored with the many ways of brewing include the simmered brew in a pot over hot soil – the traditional delight to eyes and taste. Experience the drink that was also called ‘milk to the chess players and thinkers’.
- A Turkish coffee tasting half day tour in Istanbul
- Visit the local cafes and hot spots serving the best of Turkish Coffee
- Try hand at pot brewing process of Turkish coffee and dig into the coffee culture of Turkey
- Know about the 17th Century history of Coffee and the Ottoman Empires
checkHotel pick-up and drop off from centrally located hotels
checkGuide in English
checkCoffee tasting and Turkish Delight tasting
Meet up point
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your centrally located hotel in Istanbul.
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.