Description of the Experience
Gallipoli peninsula holds a special place in Turkish history marking a place where Australia and New Zealand Corps stormed on a quiet beach battle over the Turkish soldiers on this peninsula. A lot of Turkish Soldiers lost their lives fighting in this episode of World War I. Today the place is marked with cemeteries, memorials and constructions to depict the bravery of the soldiers and their sacrifices for Turkey. This place also holds an importance in Trojan History as a war memorial of the 12th Century where the Trojans and the Greeks had a clash!Take a full day tour from Istanbul to the Gallipoli Peninsula to spend time understanding the key sights of interest where the World War I was held. This includes getting highlights of the occurrences of the ANZAC, the Chunnuk Bair war site, Nek, Ari Burnu Cemetery and more. As the peninsula remains mostly unexplored to the tourists apart from the cemeteries, one shall find natural beauty too.
- A quick drive from Istanbul to Gallipoli Peninsula
- Full day tour around Gallipoli Peninsula exploring key sights of interest of the ANZAC attack in 1915
- Get guided understanding and names of the prominent soldiers and their memorials
- Explore the ruins of the World War I through cemetery and war site
checkRound Trip Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
checkEnglish Speaking Guide
clearFood And Drinks
Meet up point
- Pick-up from hotels in the Taksim and Sultanahmet neighborhoods available on req
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.