Description of the Experience
Hagia Sophia (Aya Sofia) is one of the World’s largest places of worship which was originally built as a Greek orthodox Basilica in 532 A.D. Hagia Sophia is an inspirational design from the Basilica of San Marco in Venice and was declared as a Mosque by Turkey’s ruler Ataturk in the 1930s. The central dome is an architectural masterpiece with its massive dome which floats unsupported giving this huge complex of minarets and domes its brilliant sense of space. The apse is one of the central attractions with its golden mosaics particularly the Virgin and the child. Being one of the major tourist attractions in Istanbul, Turkey, Hagia Sophia is an unforgettable experience with its central large hall that displays marble door, narthex, lustration urns, minarets, domes, Wishing column and Lodge of Empress. With your local amigo skip the ticket lines and take a guided tour through the majestic museum seamlessly understanding the past influences.
- Take a swift tour through the Hagia Sophia, Islamic artistry and architectural masterpiece
- Have a look at the apse designed with golden apse, the Virgin and the Child
- Astounding architecture, mystical buildings and collection of domes and minarets
- Easy booking of tickets and guided tour
checkTicket to Hagia Sophia
checkProfessional English-speaking tour guide
checkFree time at the monument
clearHotel Pickup And Drop-off
Meet up point
- Sultanahmet BigBus stop in front of the Hagia Sophia.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event where, if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.