Description of the Experience
Sema Ceremony or the Mevleviye’s famous practice of whirling dervishes and dances is a mystical form of art and beauty lived by the locals here. The ayin, a musical repertoire is played during the dance which represents a man’s spiritual journey to perfection. It’s a breathtaking sight that builds up the sufi atmosphere in Hodjipasha Culture Center in Istanbul. Introduced by some Turkish music and then moving on to the performances, this sufi concert is one of the mightiest celebrations to attend in Istanbul.Cruise ships are adventurous and luxurious modes of travel in Istanbul taking you closer to the heritage centers while letting you float amidst the water bodies in luxury. With your local amigo experience the joy of the Sema Ceremony while dining in a luxury cruise on the Bosphorus. The ride through the waves and the joy of visiting a lively representation of 800 years of tradition is a mystical mix that you shall enjoy in one evening.
- A luxury ride through a dinner cruise with complementary food
- Attend Sema Ceremony with its mystical representation of 800 year old traditions
- Listen to the local Turkish band performing their Turkish music performances
- Experience the art of a man’s spiritual journey to perfection with the whirling dervishes and dance.
checkPick-up and drop off from hotels in Istanbul city center
checkTransfers by non-smoking air-conditioned coach
checkService charges and local taxes
clearPick-up and drop off from hotels outside of central Istanbul
clearTips and personal expenses
Meet up point
- Pickup And Drop-off From Centrally located hotels in Istanbul
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.