Description of the Experience
The Historical Peninsula or the oldest part of Istanbul was known as the ancient city of Constantinople. The towns, villages and fields soon turned into suburbs and now is a metropolis with recognition worldwide as – the city of Istanbul. Istanbul served as the only city to be capital of three empires back in the day – Byzantine, The Eastern Romans and Ottoman Empires. The Old city and lifestyle is an old-school style of living with major tourist destinations in walking distances like the Hodji Pasha, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern and the Sultanahment Square called the Hippodrome of Constantinople. With your local amigo explore through the Istanbul Old City on a full day tour. Hop from one tourist spot to another taking a short walk or a chariot ride to explore the vintage style travel here! Connect to the locals here and visit the local bazaar offering a variety of street food, street shops and markets to delve into their daily lives. Visit Old city of Istanbul to find out a hub of market place that Istanbul metropolis and transformed from.
- Revisit the history of Istanbul by taking a full day tour of Istanbul Old City
- Visit famous tourist landscapes like a local and know their history
- Connect to the locals for their lifestyle, food, markets and culture
- Live the architectural inspiration of the Old city of Istanbul
checkHotel pick-up and drop off
checkLocal taxes and service charges
clearFood And Drinks (other than specified)
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off from Sultanahmet-Laleli-Topkap?-Aksaray-Taksim-Sirkeci
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.