Description of the Experience
Enjoy a ticket to see Wings of Time, the world's first permanent night show in the open sea and features an epic and incredible fusion of music, pyrotechnics, lasers and 3D projection mapping, projected onto an amazing 3D screen. Wings Of Time is a multi-sensory extravaganza that tells an epic tale of courage, mystery and magic, spanning the world and taking place across the fabric of time. The performance is brought to you by an internationally acclaimed team.The adventure begins with Shahbaz, a prehistoric bird-like creature. Together with his two human pals, Rachel and Felix, they travel across beautiful landscapes and the mysteries of time. Their journey brings them through artistic interpretations of the Industrialisation Revolution, the Silk Road era, past Mayan Pyramids, underwater worlds and to the African savanna. Throughout the story, the characters find the courage to be more than they thought was possible.
- Enjoy Wings of Time, an outdoor night show at Sentosa
- Marvel at incomparable effects with lasers, pyrotechnics and fountains
- Experience a breathtaking night show on the open sea
- Let yourself be enchanted by the story of Shahbaz
- Robotic fountains and water jets
checkWings Of Time Show Ticket
checkStandard seats (7:40pm or 8:40pm show)
clearHotel pickup And Drop-off
Meet up point
- Wings of Time Theatre, Siloso Beach, Sentosa
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- Premium Seat can be booked with an additional charge