Description of the Experience
Let your imagination run wild at Trick Eye Museum in Singapore, an internationally-renowned 3D art museum from Korea.The Museum brings to the public an amazing experience where art and technology are merged to create artistic works. The Trick Eye Museum features approximately 100 oversized dazzling optical illusion paintings and illustrations. With its huge array of hand-painted art exhibits made by dedicated Korean artists, each exhibit comes alive with the use of a special art technique, called Trompe-l’oeil, that makes 2D art pop up into 3D! Step inside the paintings and complete a visual narrative with your creative pose. Through the lens of your camera a surprisingly tricky story will unfold. Feel, touch, and interact with the exhibits in 6 different zones, and enjoy a day filled with fun, laughter, adventure and excitement. You can also visit the Please Touch Museum where visitors will not find signs such as ‘don’t touch' or ‘no flash’. People are allowed to touch and take photos of each displayed artwork.
- Trick and be tricked with more than 100 optical illusion paintings and installations
- There are no boundaries! Step inside or crawl into the exhibits, interact with the characters and become the subject of the artwork on display
- Become a part of the artwork in six themed zones
- Pose against eye-popping 3D backdrops and optical illusions
- Get an intensified experience of the museum with the free Augmented Reality mobile app
checkOpen Date Ticket
clearHotel Pickup And Drop-off
Meet up point
- Waterfront @ Resorts World Sentosa 26 Sentosa Gateway Singapore 098138
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
- One-day admission ticket
- Free entry for children aged 0-4