Description of the Experience
Located off the southern coast of Singapore, Sentosa Island, once a colonial backwater is now an integrated resort island that attracts travellers from across the globe with its serene wonders. Visited by approximately 5 million tourists annually, Sentosa is home to some of the world’s best theme-based entertainment delights. With the FUN Pass, you will be able to experience thrill and adventures like never before as you choose from a wide range of rides and attractions. Including Singapore’s most iconic attractions such as S.E.A Aquarium, 4D Adventureland and Madame Tussauds,Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Wing of Time, the FUN Pass allows you to choose from up to 40 attractions. The Sentosa Token FUN Pass (55, 80 or 120 tokens) is your gateway into the land of adventures, and at an affordable price!
- The Sentosa FUN Pass is your ticket to unlimited fun at a great bargain
- With something for everyone, the pass allows you to choose from up to 40 attractions on Sentosa Island. Sentosa Token FUN Pass (55, 80, or 120 tokens) are your tickets to unlimited fun at a bargain! Go on fun rides like 4D Adventureland or Tiger Sky Tower Discover exotic marine species at S.E.A Aquarium in Sentosa See Sentosa icons like the Merlion up-close
checkSentosa Tokens-Visit up to 5 attractions within a day from 9:00am
checkSentosa Token FUN Pass with 55 tokens-Visit up to 8 attractions within a day from 9:00am Sentosa Token FUN Pass with 80 tokens
checkVisit up to 11 attractions within a day from 9:00am Sentosa Token FUN Pass with 120 tokens
clearHotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
- Sentosa Ticketing Counters: Beach Station (9:00am-9:00pm) Imbiah Lookout (10:00am-7:00pm) Merlion Plaza (9:00am-8:00pm) Sentosa Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 (9:00am-9:00pm) Waterfront Station (9:00am-8:00pm)