Description of the Experience
At the Jurong Bird Park, Asia's largest bird paradise meet and interact with thousands of birds. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds representing 400 avian species, across over 20.2 hectares of exploratory landscapes, naturalistic environments and giant walk-in aviaries. You'll get to enjoy close-up interactions with the feathered residents at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of talented parrots, and splash in some water fun at the wet playground. The Hop-on Hop-off tram ride will allow you to cover the park easily and take in the exhibits at a relaxed pace. At Jurong Bird Park you’ll come across bird species that are descendants of dinosaurs such as the Double-Wattled Cassowary and the Emu. You can observe toucans and parrots from the South American tropics inside Jungle Jewels; watch penguins glide through the water at Penguin Coast; or see the world’s most comprehensive collection of pelican species at Pelican Cove. Top off your experience with an option to have lunch with parrots, or join the Bird's Eye tour, see the parrots' natural talents as you chat with the feathered parrots and their trainers.
- Get the chance to hand feed and learn about birds at their most active - from flamingos and ostriches to pelicans and lorikeets at the Jurong Bird Park
- Watch an interactive show featuring a star-studded lineup of feathered friends and ferocious flying predators
- Choose a lunch with Parrots Ticket to enjoy amazing avian entertainment with your meal
- Benefit from unlimited access on the Hop-on Hop-off tram ride at the park, making maneuvering the lengths of this vast park a breeze
- Visit attractions like the Waterfall Aviary, Jungle Jewels, and Lory Loft
- Visit 20 themed habitats such as Birds of Prey and Pelican Cove
- Step inside one of the largest walk-in aviaries and the tallest man-made waterfall
checkEntry to Jurong Bird Park
checkTram Ride (Hop On Hop Off)
checkOpen Date Ticket
clearHotel Pickup And Drop-off
Meet up point
- Jurong Bird Park Entrance
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
- Dry-play area: 8:30am-6:00pm Wet-play area: 11:00am-5:30pm (weekdays), 9:00am-5:30pm (school holidays, public holidays, weekends)