Description of the Experience
The tour operates early morning or late evening depending on the weather conditions. The adventure can be called off anytime as the trip is totally dependent on weather condition & the speed of wind. Incase the trip is cancelled in such condition your appointment will be shifted to next available date or refunded you with full amount paid. The trip starts with inflation of balloon with motorized fan and once the envelope is filled with air it is ignited using burner. The balloon is ready in not more than 30 min and this itself is a lovely sight to see the balloon getting ready.Once the balloon is ready to fly , you will join your pilot in the beautiful hand-crafted wicker basket. This basket has plenty of room to allow everyone to enjoy the trip. The balloon will now leave the earth and fly high making you feel very light and thrilled by unobstructed 360 view of Goa. The pilot will shift the direction of the balloon for the best scenic views. The crew on the ground will follow you all the time in the car making sure that you are taken care off till the end of journey and get you back to the base point. Finally after one hour of air ride , you will be landed on open clear ground by the pilot and the ground crew will take you back to the starting point for your onward journey.
- Enjoy beautiful aerial views of Goa
- Scenic experience
- Enjoy a day away from the mad hustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Romantic activity, perfect for couples
- Photographer's delight
check One Hour of flight
checkCertificate signed by the pilot
checkBriefing and assistance
checkFully licensed pilot
checkTransport back to your original launch site
clearFood and drinks
clearPhotos (available for purchase)
clearHotel pickup and drop-off
Meet up point
- Assolda Ground -Chandor, South Goa, Goa
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.