Description of the Experience
Start your journey by visiting Miramar Beach.A Short but sweet beach. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief minister Late Dayananda Bandodkar.It is on the way to Dona Paula and just 3 km Away from Panjim – Capital city of Goa.This Goa beach is popularly known as “Gasper Dias”.Second stop at DONA PAULA-From its high point can been seen River Zuari meeting to Arabian Sea. A secluded bay situated on the Arabian Sea, the Dona Paula Beach is one of the most sought after beaches in Goa.Water sport facilities are the key attraction of this place. once a silent village today is one of the most commercialized areas of Goa. Named after the daughter of one of the viceroy’s of India Dona Paula de Menzes, who jumped off the cliff because she was not permitted to marry a local fisherman, this beach is haunted by mysticism and divine beauty.Next visit the BOM JESUS OF BASILICA (Old Goa Churhes) Where lies the remains of St. Francis Xaviers body. The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a World Heritage Monument as well as one of the finest baroque churches of Goa. The name of Jesus is symbolically represented by the letters ‘IHS’ and is found embellished throughout the Basilica.After that visit ST. CATHEDRAL-One of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings of Goa, this magnificent 16th century monument to the Roman Catholic rule in Goa under the Portuguese is the largest church in Asia. The largest of its kind in the East.Next will be the MANGUESHI TEMPLE Dedicate to Lord Shiva, being build in the 17th Century,SHANTADURGA TEMPLE-One of the richest temples dedicated to Shantadurga the goddess of peace, also famous for golden palanquin.Finally RIVER CRUISE (BOAT CRUISE)-While you watch the lively culture of Goa in songs and dance.Drop to your hotel after the boat cruise at around 7:00 pm.
- Full Day Sightseeing
- Covering major attractions and popular spots
- Covering Old Goa Churches-Basilica of Bom Jesus, Cathedral, Wax World Museum, Shri Mangeshi temple at Priol, Shri Shantadurga temple atKavlem, Ancestral Goa-Big foot at Lotoulim
- Lunch halt at Margao or Colva beach, Dona Paula Bay, Miramar beach, Goa Science Centre.
checkHotel Pickup And Drop-off
checkFull-Day customized sightseeing
checkEnglish Speaking Local Driver cum Guide
clearFood and Monument Entries
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.