Description of the Experience
Halfday Dolphin-watching Experience in Goa begins after pickup from the hotel in the morning, you'll be arriving to Fort Aguada, Sinquerim or Panjim Jetty, based upon the day's Accessibility.Cruise over the Arabian Sea and pass on Goa's Fort Aguada, a former Portuguese military castle and prison and now a panoramic resort.Your boat will stop so that your guide will help in pointing these extremely intelligent and playful creatures. See while they play acrobatics and wander around the water below you .Your guide will also let you know regarding kingfishers, which can be creatures that swoop down to capture fish, and also the way Goan anglers utilize to lure fish. Relish your very own prepacked snacks and refreshments when you settle back and unwind board. You are also welcome to bring a dip into the serene warm water under the opinion of one's skilled guide. If you should be blessed, you might even have to swim with a dolphin! You'll go back to your hotel and end the day.
- Dolphin-spotting cruise from Goa
- Cruise along the Arabian Sea and watch dolphins with your local guide's assistance
- Visit Fort Aguada, a former Portuguese military fort set high up on rocks
- Take a refreshing dip in the crystal cool water and get lucky to swim with a dolphin
- Small-group tour limited to 10-15 people guarantees a more personalized experience
checkEnglish Speaking Guide
checkHotel pickup and drop-off
clearFood And Drinks
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.