Description of the Experience
Colourful is one description very apt for Dubai’s Spice Souk. Aromatic is another.Savour the atmosphere of the past as you are introduced to the mounds of aromatic herbs and spices spilling from large baskets at every turn. Some may be just a tad overwhelming, whereas others are light, airy and sweet.Wander among many different stalls and chat to the vendors who will give you plenty of ideas on how you can use the various spices on offer. Not all are designed for cooking. A wide variety of fragrant teas from all over the world are on offer – you can learn all of this as you go.There is also a great selection of nuts, oils and saffron available from the markets.Spices are sold both by weight and in packets. However, like other souks, if you’re buying in more bulk quantities, vendors expect you to haggle.Lots of Arabic spices are on offer, as well as those from the subcontinent.Whether you’re a cooking expert or looking to experiment a bit with your favorite recipes, you’ll discover many new tastes at Spice Souk.
- A cultural walking tour to the spice market in Dubai
- Brace yourself for a sensory sensation as myriad flavors and recipes will greet you
- Make your way through the traditional spice market in Dubai's heritage area.
checkWalking tour with an English speaking local
check3-4 hours personalized experience
clearFood and Drinks
clearHotel Pickup and Drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event where, if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.