Description of the Experience
Situated in the shadow of the Burj Al Arab, this Dubai water park is a fun-soaked water park themed around the adventures of Juha and Sinbad, the popular characters from Arabian folklore. Enjoy a day of guaranteed fun for all the family with a full-day entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark. Have fun on more than 30 rides and attractions, including a lazy river, tandem watersides and wipeout waves designed to thrill every surf fanatic. Relax and enjoy the meter high waves of Flood River and the long, lazy river of Juha's Journey through 13 interconnecting rides for a non-stop journey. For the thrill seekers, check out the adrenaline fuelled rides, the incredible Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj. Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders offer the ultimate surfing experience. One of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout Flowrider shoots out more than seven tonnes of water per second in a thin sheet across a molded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding and knee-boarding. Not for the faint-hearted, the Jumeirah Sceirah, a six-second adrenaline-rush of a ride is the ultimate test that looms over the waterpark and suddenly opens up and drops you down a 120-meter slide at a speed of 50 miles per hour! For something more sedate, visitors to this Dubai water park can enjoy the waves of Breakers Bay, the largest wave pool in the Middle East or float lazily along the 360-meter Juha's Journeylazy river. Children will delight in Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, a specially designed children’s area with over 100 water activities. Wadi Washed, a once-a-day choreographed water and sound show, expect thunder cracks, lightning flashes and sudden deluges of water! The park offers four retail outlets and a range of dining options including BBQ restaurants, brick oven pizza parlors plus fruit and snack bars. For a VIP experience, luxury cabanas are also available serving drinks and cold fruit as guests cool off in shaded hammocks.
- Spend a thrilling day at the Wild Wadi Water Park, boasting 30 rides and attractions for all entire family!Enjoy more than 30 water-slides and rides at the Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Plunge 32-meter the Jumeirah Sceirah slide and ride the tornados of Tantrum Alley, the only aquatic roller-coaster in the world to incorporate 3 tornadoes
- Look over the infamous Burj Al Arab from a unique perspective throughout the park
- Catch waves at Breaker’s Bay and surf the breakers at Wipeout
- Float around Juha’s Journey Lazy River in a tube or book a VIP cabanas by the lazy river
- Make use of food and beverage stalls in the park (at own cost)
- Test your body-boarding skills on the ultimate surfing experience on the Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders8 gravity-defying Master Blasters with high-powered jets
- UAE's largest wave pool with waves up to 4.9 feet (1.5 m)
- Ultimate surfing experience at the FlowRider rides
- Chance to take a tranquil float down a relaxing lazy river
check1 day unlimited access to Wild Wadi
clearHotel Pickup And Drop-off
Meet up point
- Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, UAE.
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
How to use
- You must present a printed or a mobile voucher for direct access
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- There are areas for relaxing at Wild Wadi, but if you’re seeking a guaranteed shaded lounging spot then book one of the six private cabanas located alongside the lazy river (at extra cost)
- For safety purpose, access to certain rides are restricted to those over 1.1 meters
- Appropriate swimwear must me worn at all times
- Opening Hours-10:00am-Sunset