Description of the Experience
Dubai has evolved over the years from a cultural and traditionally active country to one of the most developed countries in the world. And to see the transition of this Desert City the Old Dubai Walking Tour is the best bet. The old bazaars, historical village of Al Fahidi neighborhood treasury shops, wind towers, souks, etc are covered in this walking tour with insights into the life of the people from the past years. The tour takes a group of people across the streets to visit some iconic places and soak into the pre-development era. With your local amigo take a guided tour around the old city to get the insights of how trade, lifestyle, and cities worked back in the years. This historical walk gives you a glimpse into the heart of Dubai covering the traditions, cultures, and beliefs of the people of Dubai. Truly defining the essence of the city and the backbone of living here, the walking tour is an exclusive experience around the city to connect to the locals.
- A day walking tour to discover the old Dubai
- A trip the old Dubai Bazaars, souks, villages, and historical structures
- Insider dig into the trade and business sector of the Old Dubai
- Explore marina area and historical villages at the heart of Dubai
clearPick up and drop
Meet up point
- Your amigo will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity