Description of the Experience
Legoland Dubai is the first of its kind in the Middle East as it promises a world of fun-filled education and imagination in its three-million-square-feet facility, Spend a day in new worlds crafted out of LEGO when you head to LEGOLAND Dubai! This incredible, unique theme park is not only an enjoyable place to visit for the whole family, but it also fosters creativity and inspires artistic creations. Legoland Dubai features over 40 lego themed rides, shows, building experiences, and attractions. With 15,000 LEGO models made from over 60 million LEGO bricks, 6 themed lands and a mix of indoor and outdoor attractions, the park has something to offer everyone in the family. The Factory is where the family fun begins. Take a tour of the LEGO Factory and receive your very own exclusive LEGO brick fresh from the casting line. Here you can visit The BIG Shop, offering the largest selection of LEGO toys in the Middle East! You can head into the LEGO City, which appears like a LEGO Airport, taking you to new worlds. The city looks like a gigantic LEGO city, where the whole family can try driving Lego cars, planes, boats, or even be a part of the Sea Port, Police Headquarters and more. In the world of IMAGINATION, kids and adults alike can put their imagination in full flow as they build and race their own LEGO cars or build with MINDSTORMS® robotics.If your taste is more for fantasy, head to the KINGDOMS, a medieval LEGO land where you can ride incredible theme park attractions all based on LEGO medieval kingdoms. Conquere The Dragon on an exhilarating roller coaster ride through the King's castle. ADVENTURE will take the whole family into action-packed thrills, like dodging water blasts in Wave Racers, finding the Pharaoh’s Treasure, and even a submarine adventure. Finally, LEGO takes on the real world in MINILAND, where everyone can see some of the world’s most famous landmarks and iconic locations recreated entirely in millions of LEGO bricks on display.
- Bring the whole family onto a day of adventure, imagination, and new worlds, all made of LEGO
- Over 40 LEGO themed rides, shows and building experiences
- Have loads of fun with a mix of indoor and outdoor attractions, perfect for year-round visits
- Enjoy the six themed lands: FACTORY, LEGO CITY, KINGDOMS, IMAGINATION, ADVENTURE and MINILAND
- See over 15,000 LEGO models made from 60 million LEGO bricks
- Ride the Dragon coaster and ski waves on the Wave Racer ride
- Take time out at the LEGO shop, restaurants, and food outlets
check1 day admission ticket to Legoland Dubai
clearHotel Pickup And Drop-off
Meet up point
- Dubai Parks and Resorts, Sheik Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE.
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge (All individuals beyond this age must purchase their own ticket)
- MOTIONGATE™: Sat-Wed 11:00am-8:00pm/Thu-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm
- BOLLYWOOD PARKS™: Sat-Wed 1:00pm-9:00pm/Thu-Fri 1:00pm-10:00pm
- LEGOLAND®: Sat-Wed 10:00am-6:00pm/Thu-Fri 10:00am-8:00pm
- LEGOLAND® Water Park : 10:00am-6:00pm, daily