- Save 54% compared with purchasing tickets separately
- Ultimate Flexibility - valid for up to 90 days
- Visit all 5 on the same day, or spread it over a few days - the choice is yours!
- checkAdmission to 5 top London attractions:
- checkMadame Tussauds
- checkSEA LIFE London
- checkCoca-Cola London Eye (Standard Experience)
- checkThe London Dungeon
- checkDreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s’ Adventure! London
- clearTransport between attractions
- clearFood and drink
Description of the Experience
Get up close and personal with waxworks of the world's most famous celebrities at the original Madame Tussauds museum in London.
Take a selfie with One Direction, the Queen and other famous faces;See your favourite superheroes at the 4D Marvel Superheroes experience;Step into the Star Wars universe at the new Star Wars experience and meet famous face including Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and Jaba the Hutt;Tickets do not include access to the Alien Escape or Sherlock Holmes experiences - guests wishing to visit these can upgrade on the day.
09:00-16:00 (last admission)
Late opening: 10:00-16:00 (last admission)
Mon-Fri: 8 Jan - 9 Feb;Mon-Fri: 26 Feb - 23 Mar;Mon-Thu: 3 Sept to - 8 Oct;Mon-Fri: 5 Nov - 14 Dec
Early Opening: 09:00-17:00 (last admission)
8 Apr - 21 Apr;Sat: 28 April - 7 Jul;8 Jul;Mon-Fri: 23 Jul to 31 Aug;21 Oct to 28 Oct;3 Nov;26 Dec
Extended Opening hours: 09:00-18:00 (last admission)
30 Mar - 7 Apr;Sat-Sun: 14 Jul to 2 Sept;27 Dec - 30 Dec;CLOSED: 25 Dec
The Coca-Cola London Eye
Enjoy a 30-minute ride and panoramic views of London from the largest observation wheel in Europe.
Extended Opening times
30 Mar - 1 Apr: 10:00 to 21:30 (last rotation);02 Apr - 15 Apr: 10:00 to 20:30 (last rotation);26 May - 02 Sep: 10:00 to 20:30 (last rotation);22 Dec - 30 Dec: 10:00 to 8:30 (last rotation)
24 Dec: 10:00-17:30 (last rotation);25 Dec: Closed;31 Dec: 10:00-15:30 (last rotation);06-21 Jan: closed for annual maintenance
Weekends of 21 & 22 April, 28 & 29 April, 5 & 6 May, 12 & 13 May, 19 & 20 May opening hours: 10:00-20:30 (last rotation)
SEA LIFE London
Meet over 500 species of sea creatures in the spectacular undersea world of this fantastic aquarium.
Gaze up at wonders of the ocean from an underwater walkthrough tunnel;Enjoy interactive experiences such as touch pools and feeding sessions;Take a thrilling walk over sharks
Mon-Fri: 10:00-17:00 (last entry);Sat-Sun: 09:30-18:00 (last Entry)
Extended Opening times - 9:30-18:00 (last Entry)
12 Feb - 16 Feb;30 Mar - 13 Apr;May Bank holiday (7 May);28 May - 1 June;23 Jul - 31 Aug;22 Oct - 26 Oct;26 Dec - 28 Dec
24 Dec: 09:30-15:00 (last entry);25 Dec: CLOSED;31 Dec: 10:00-14:00 (last entry)
Closes 1 hour after last entry
Journey to Far Far Away to meet Shrek and his friends on this fantastic interactive adventure.
Meet your favourite characters, including Shrek, Princess Fiona, Donkey and more;Explore recreations of iconic movie locations such as the Poison Apple Pub and the Spooky Forest;Take a selfie with characters from Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and How to Train Your Dragon
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10:00-16:00 (last tour);Thursday: 11:00-16:00 (last tour);Saturday: 10:00-18:00 (last tour);Sunday: 10:00-17:00 (last tour)
Extended Opening hours: (until 18:00)
12 Feb - 16 Feb;30 Mar - 13 Apr;06 May - 7 May;27 May - 1 Jun;5 Aug - 31 Aug;21 Oct - 26 Oct;23 Dec;27 Dec - 30 Dec
CLOSED: 25 December
The London Dungeon
Embark on a journey through hundreds of years of London's gruesome history.
Be thrilled and entertained by live actors
Marvel at the impressive special effects
Enjoy a theme-park style ride
Take a seat in Sweeney Todd's infamous barber chair and prepare yourself for a terrifyingly close shave
Hide in a tavern as Jack The Ripper claims another victim. Hear the theories behind who he was and experience the fear of the victims of London's most notorious serial killer
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun: 10:00-17:00 (last tour);Saturday: 10:00-18:00 (last tour);Thursday: 11:00-17:00 (last tour)
Early closure: 16:00 (last tour);Mon-Fri: 2 Jan - 9 Feb;Mon-Fri: 19 Feb - 02 Mar;Mon-Fri: 5 Nov - 21 Dec
Extended Opening hours: 19:00 (last tour);30 Mar - 14 Apr;10 Aug - 1 Sep;20 Oct - 25 Oct
Extended Opening hours: 20:00 (last tour)
26 - 27 Oct;31 Oct
CLOSED: 25 December
Meet up point
- Your service provider will contact you with further details
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder.
- This activity is non-refundable
- No refund post booking confirmation
- If you have any unexpected reason to reschedule the tour, please notify us 24 hours in advance
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge