Description of the Experience
Wander in paradise as you explore the culturally rich town of Ubud! Conveniently start your tour with a hotel pick up and prepare to be amazed at your first stop: the Art Village that showcases genuine Balinese wares, arts, and crafts. Purchase your souvenirs and bring a piece of Bali with you before heading to Pulina Coffee Plantation for a sip of authentic Balinese coffee. Try out the most expensive coffee in the world—Kopi Luwak—and more exquisite brews locally made from all over Indonesia! If you’re up for the challenge, take the plunge on the popular Bali Swing and soar above the sprawling Ubud forest. The tour continues with a visit to the Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Witness Bali’s famous rice paddies, beautifully terraced landscapes sloping down across valleys. After seeing the spectacular vista, you'll have free time to shop and eat some more. By 3:00pm, arrive at Ubud Monkey Forest, home to over 700 Balinese long-tailed monkeys! Enter a sanctuary of temples, walk around the amazing nature reserve, and even interact with the monkeys by feeding them bananas. Finally, drop by Gao Gajah, also known as the Elephant Cave. Dating back to the 11th century, this mysterious cultural treasure features Hindu and Buddhist imagery and ancient bathing temples! After a day of immersing yourself in the cultural heart of Bali, return safely at your hotel courtesy of round trip transfer services.
- Explore the lush, natural beauty of the Tegalalang Rice Terraces and visit the sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud
- Immerse yourself in culturally rich attractions through a 10-hour private tour, navigated by an experienced driver
- Learn intimate Balinese insights from an optional English speaking guide
- Fly high above the sprawling Ubud forest on the Bali Swing
- Visit the famed Gao Gajah sanctuary and neighboring rural villages renowned for exquisite artisan crafts!
checkHotel pick up and drop off in Nusa Dua, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu Round trip transfers
checkPrivate air-conditioned vehicle
checkEnglish speaking driver
clearBali Swing (optional add on)
clearOther personal expenses
clearTips and gratuities (optional)
clearPick up in Tabanan and Candidasa (IDR100,000/wagon)
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
- Child ticket: Age 3-12 Children aged 5+ will be charged at a regular Adult rate for the Bali Swing activity Children aged 0-5 are not allowed to participate in the Bali Swing activity Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge The Bali Swing activity is not suit