Description of the Experience
If you're looking for a bang-for-your-buck on vacation tours, then this experience is the deal you're looking for. Your tour begins from Ubud at 8am, as you venture into the village of Pangi. This is your best opportunity to truly understand what a day in the life of a Balinese is like, as you observe the villagers go about their daily grind. Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled, as the larger picture offers a magnificent view of the rice fields, a volcano and the ocean at a distance.On this adventure, you shall also observe how Balinese palm wine is being made, and get to try some if you wish. From there you proceed on to a water spring, where you can soak your feet and unwind before your cooking class commences at 11am. Only after you've ventured into the Balinese culture, shall the cooking classes begin. After all, there's no point in attempting to learn a dish, without understanding its culture, right? Don't forget to wear your trainer shoes, sun screen and a hat!
- Hands on experience of Balinese cooking skills
- An insight into the life of Balinese people
- Explore the rice fields
- Master the art of Balinese food, in this cooking class in Bali
- Check out spectacular beauties like the rice fields, the ocean and volcanoes on this tour
- Sip on local wine directly from the tree, and soak your feet in nearby springs
checkMorning tea and lunch
clearFood and Drinks (other than specified)
clear Chargeable transfers are available on request.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event where, if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.