Description of the Experience
An authentic Bali experience won’t be complete without a tour of the exotic landscapes and attractions in Ubud. Gifted with natural wonders, cascading waterfalls, and lush rice terraces, Ubud is home to Bali’s rich culture and heritage. Plunge into the heart of Ubud by going first to the famous Bali Swing. Get on a natural high and breeze through an epic jungle backdrop in this thrilling activity from high above. Try out the single and tandem swings and have an amazing view while swaying through the air. In the afternoon, you will be brought to Tegenungan Waterfall where you'll get to see this mighty sight of heavy, flowing waters surrounded by a dense green valley is a natural masterpiece. You can have a good view of it on restaurants perched above or trek down to feel its exquisite waters. Relax after a day of exploring Ubud with a convenient transfer back to your hotel.
- Enjoy fun activities in the Bali Swing area and take amazing photos from a perfect vantage point
- Have a hassle-free Balinese escapade with convenient hotel round trip transfers
- Dine with breathtaking natural views of exciting river waterfall
- Bathe in the pristine waters of Tegenungan Waterfall
checkHotel pick up and drop off in Nusa Dua, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu
checkPrivate air-conditioned vehicle
checkRound trip transfers
checkEnglish speaking driver
checkEntrance ticket to Bali Swing (USD35)
check1 bottled water per person
checkEnglish speaking tour guide (optional add on)
clearOther personal expenses
clearTips and gratuities (optional)
clearPick up in Tabanan and Candidasa (IDR100,000/car)
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 36 hours before the activity.
- The driver will only escort you to the ticket counters of each attraction. Please book an English speaking guide at checkout if you want to have a fully-guided tour