Description of the Experience
Get a multi-sensory experience during this incredible sound and light show at Delhi’s UNESCO World-Heritage-listed Red Fort. Watch as expert artists and performers depict the historical events of this incredible city and learn about the Mughal Empire through storytelling and music.An English-speaking guide will collect you from your Delhi hotel and transport you to the Red Fort for your New Delhi Dinner and Show. As you travel, learn about the culture and history that make this evening’s narrative so unique.Travel back in time using all of your senses during this stunning show. Listen to epic tales about the rise and fall of kings and queens in Delhi, including the legendary rule of Razia Sultana—the only woman to reign in both the Sultanate and Mughal periods. Experience the wonder of technology as you learn more about Delhi through lights, music and narration. At the end of the show, travel with your local to a nearby restaurant where you will have another sensory experience.Sample traditional Indian cuisine with your travel companions before heading back to your hotel in air-conditioned comfort.Shows are offered in English and Hindi.
- 60-minute Red Fort sound and light show with dinner
- Witness the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Red Fort come to life with colorful lights, dramatic music and entertaining narration
- Get a taste of Indian culture with a dinner of local delicacies
- Gain insight into the history of the Red Fort and Delhi from your knowledgeable English-speaking local amigo
- All-inclusive tour includes complimentary pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
checkEnglish-speaking local amigo
checkHotel pickup and drop-off
checkTransport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.