Description of the Experience
After being picked up from your hotel, you will meet your expert local amigo and head to the legendary Sai Baba temple. In your half hour there, your local will narrate the life and stories of Baba. Moving further, ride through the streets of Delhi, until you reach the Lodhi Garden. This garden is spread over an area of 90 acres and contains the heroic tombs of Mohammed Shah and Sikander Lodi. Explore the beauty for 45-50 minutes. Travel to the magnificent Humayun Tomb, built in 1565 C.E. Continue to explore Mughal architecture in India. Learn about Mughal architecture for an hour and a half as your amigo explains its history. After that, head to the Akdhardham Temple. The monument boasts a complex style of architecture and consist of 234 ornately carved pillars, 9 domes and more than 20,000 statues of various Hindu sages, saints and Acharyas (teachers). Finally, as the evening goes on, witness the spectacular musical fountain show, which depicts the cycle of birth, life and death as mentioned in Indian mythology. This 15 minutes fountain show is called “Cycle of Life” and takes place as the sun sets. After that, have a bite of an Indian Samosa and some Masala Tea. After approximately two hours here, get dropped off back at your hotel.
- Mughal Heritage Tour Including Lodhi Garden, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple
- Learn about the history, culture and rule of Mughals
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your friendly local amigo
- Ideal for families
- Round-trip hotel transport and snacks included
checkHotel Pick up and Drop off
checkTransport by Private AC Vehicle
clearMeals and Drinks
clearTips And Gratuities
Meet up point
- At your place of accomodation.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.