Description of the Experience
Established in 1954, the Tai Cheong Bakery is one of the oldest and mightiest bakeries making Hong Kong bake well. It is widely popular, both locally and internationally, for its dishes like egg tarts, butter-flavored shortcrust pastry, and egg custard. Being known so widely amongst world travelers, this bakery has gained fame on its own. Today Tai Cheong Bakery operates from two locations – Central and Tsim Sha Tsui. As an innovator of some of the indulgent flavors of pastries and tarts, it is a place not to be missed for the foodies and baked item lovers.A visit to the Tai Cheong Bakery with your local amigo ensures picking up the best delicacy served here at affordable prices. Stock up on snacks, croissants, buns, tarts, and donuts to keep enjoy the baking delicacy throughout your trip. Tai Cheong Bakery has made a mark on its own internationally experiencing high footfall any time of the year.
- A quick visit to the Tai Cheong Bakery to taste its best servings
- Established in 1954, Tai Cheong bakery is an innovator of butter-flavored shortcrust pastry
- Taste the ‘fat patten’ egg tarts – the world famed dish from the bakery
- Stock on some baked goods for your journey
check Central Store - Egg Tart Set (4 Pieces)
checkStar Ferry Pier Store - Egg Tart Set (4 Pieces)
checkThis can be redeemed at any time during opening hours
checkYou can only redeem this from Tai Cheong Bakery in Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui and Central
clearFood other than specified
Meet up point
- Central Outlet-Shop C, G/F, Lyndhurst BLDG 35 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central
- Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui Outlet-KP-31&32 Star Ferry Pier, Kowloon Point, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking., In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
How to use
- Printed or email vouchers will not be accepted,The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- Central Outlet-Mondays-Saturdays: 8:00am-9:00pm,Sundays and public holidays: 8:30am-9:00pm,Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui Outlet-Monday-Sunday and public holidays: 8:00am-8:00pm,Please select the correct outlet for the redemption of this voucher.No changes on the redemption location could be made after the purchase,Both Central and Tsim Sha Tsui outlets have a limited daily supply of egg tarts. Customers may also need to queue during peak hours. Please redeem this voucher as early as possible during the day to ensure that you can claim the tarts