Description of the Experience
Noah was a pre-flood Patriarch from the Abrahamic religions known to be cast a boon by God to preserve the habitat of living and replenish the earth. After Noah died, the history hold its strong presence showing casts of magic even today. Noah’s Ark is a replica of the chapters of Genesis that talk about this Antediluvian. The Noah’s Ark in Hong Kong is located in Ma Wan Island, between Tsing Yi and Lamma Island. It has four sections – Noah’s ark theme park, Noah’s hotel, Ma Wan Park and housing complex. A trip to Noah’s park is made for the growing children and adult alike to discover the hidden life of animals, birds, corals, fishes, and sea mammals as it would have been.Noah’s Ark is like a dreamland of nature bringing one close to what the earth would have been if humans wouldn’t have interfered with nature’s resources and existence. It’s a perfect destination to find replicas of animal went extinct, dig into the history of the earth, find life under water and connect to a colorful representation of life on earth. With your local amigo take an insightful walk through Noah’s Ark to enjoy your visit.
- A cruise ride to the Ma Wan Island
- Entry to the Noah’s Ark, theme park, exploration of the park and comfortable stay
- Dig into the history of Noah and contributions made
- Experience a replica Noah’s Ark which is a one of a kind creation in Hong Kong
check Noah's Ark Ticket
checkOpen date ticket
Meet up point
- Noah's Ark, 33 Pak Yan Road, Ma Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
How to use
- You must present a mobile or printed voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket at Noah's Ark Main Entrance Ticketing Office
- You may be asked to show your passport at the ticket counter to redeem your ticket
- The soft sands and clear waters of Tung Wan Beach are a stone's throw away from the Ark, with superb views of Tsing Ma Bridge.Allow time to fit a swim into your itinerary
- Child ticket: Age 3-11