Description of the Experience
Lantau is an explored and untamed beautiful island in Hong Kong that opens up its arm to the Pearl River. The Lantau Peak at a height of 934m is known for its sunrises and the Cheung Sha beach is widely popular for its breathtaking sunsets. From experiencing the diverse attractions of the scenic beauty of the Lantau Island through cable car rides, village visits and historical understanding, take a 360 Lantau Sunset Tour to immerse into the very best of this Island. A visit to the Tai O Fishing Village in Lantau includes an understanding of the traditional lifestyle, sightseeing of heritage hotels as well as a guided tour around The Big Buddha. With your local amigo take a walk around the Lantau popular beach Cheung Sha for a majestic sunset experience while migrating from villages and lifestyle of people of the island. Beating the fast lifestyle of Hong Kong, this island is a laid back experience bringing a soothing sense of calm amidst nature while treating you with a host of beautiful scenery.
- A walk around Cheung Sha beach in Lantau for a sunset tour
- Experience of the Ngong Ping Cable Car, Po Lin Monastery, and The Big Buddha
- An immersive visit to the village of Tai O Fishing Village with luxurious encountering of lifestyle and local taste
- Coach for star gazing, town center visit, and sunset tours
checkNgong Ping 360 Standard Cabin (single trip)
checkRound-trip air-conditioned sightseeing coach transfer to/from Tai O
checkTai O boat excursion
checkDinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel
checkSingle trip MTR ticket
checkProfessional guided service
clear Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
Meet up point
- Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse
- You will receive confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event if you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the activity.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Retrieve your tickets from the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal on or before 2:30pm at the designated counter at Tung Chung or Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
- The trip ends at Tung Chung, the perfect destination to enjoy shopping as well as the dining and entertainment facilities
- On 5 Feb, 5 Apr, and 7 Jun 2019, 360 Lantau Sunset Tour will be closed
- Child ticket: Age 3-11
- Free admission for children 0-2 years old
- Children under 11 should be accompanied with people 15+