Description of the Experience
Discover the heart of the 17th Arrondissement through the eyes of a local like-minded Amigo with this tour. This bohemian neighborhood is admired by Parisians for being peaceful and for being home to a assorted association of créateurs, contemporary young locals, and grandparents who have lived in the area for generations. Explore the charming Batignolles neighborhood a peaceful quarter that’s less touristy than the neighboring Montmartre. Browse chic boutiques and local open air markets, pop into fromageries and boulangeries like the locals and stroll along delightful streets while browsing their beautiful boutiques and épiceries. Wander through the streets and absorb up the archetypal Parisian style, halting to enjoy a coffee or crêpe at a regional café, immersing yourself in the café culture that the neighborhood is known for. Walk forth the Rue Sauffroy, which is the center of the neighborhood’s African community, and browse shops selling articles from across the continent. Get recommendations from your local host for other neighborhoods to visit to get additional glimpse of the real and genuine Paris as the locals see it.
- Join a local amigo to explore Batignolles, a charming village-like neighbourhood in the XVII Arrondissement
- Stroll through the area and soak up the culture, getting a taste of local life outside of the centre of Paris
- Browse stylish boutiques, open-air markets,local bookshops and épiceries
- Visit leafy local parks and wander through elegant Parisian gardens
- Enjoy a coffee and bite to eat at a local pavement café or global restaurant
checkPrivate and personalised experience
check3 hours with a Local Amigo
checkWalking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
clearFood and drinks
clearTickets to any attractions
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.