Description of the Experience
Your Las Vegas helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon begins with VIP treatment as you’re picked up from your hotel by limousine. At the heliport just off Las Vegas Blvd, board your A-Star helicopter for your aerial adventure to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, flying over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam on the way while you listen to recorded narration via provided headphones. Land on a canyon bluff 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim, and hop out of the helicopter for a Champagne picnic under an American Indian Ramada shelter. While you soak up the incredible scenery, feel free to ask your pilot any questions you have about the canyon or the helicopter. Then make the return journey back to Vegas, flying low over the Las Vegas Strip for a bird’s-eye view of the glitzy resorts and casinos. After landing, hop in your limousine for hotel drop-off. When booking, you have several departure times to choose from, as well as the option to upgrade to an EC-130 helicopter, which provides more leg room and allows for more weight per seat. Maximum capacity per helicopter is six people plus the pilot.
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Soak up views over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon, and Las Vegas
- Ride in a state-of-the-art,6-passenger jet helicopter
- Toast with a 30-minute Champagne picnic below the rim which includes a sandwich, salad, fruit, and a cookie
- Enjoy a choice of morning or afternoon flights
check45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
checkHotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
checkGlass of Champagne
checkAll taxes and fees
Meet up point
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.