Description of the Experience
This 3-hour bus tour of Vegas has three different departure times at three different locations. You can choose one of the following: a 7 p.m. pickup and Circus Circus, a 7:15 p.m. pickup from the High Roller loading zone, or 7:30 p.m. pickup from Excalibur. Whichever you pick, you’re bus is bound to get things going right when you hop aboard. Ride through Downtown Vegas and the Vegas Strip, as your guide fills you in on cool facts about the attractions, casinos, and landmarks. Catch sight of light shows from the upper deck of the open-top bus, including the famous light-up fountain show in front of the Bellagio. Continue on, and pass MGM Grand and Caesars Palace. You guide stops at the Fremont Street Experience, a 24-hour mall with LED lights and access to restaurants, casinos, and free entertainment. Spend some free time here. You can gamble (own expense) or grab dinner (own expense. The bus tour concludes at one the original pick up points.
- 3-hour night tour of Las Vegas by bus
- Drive through The Strip, and see the Bellagio, MGM Grand, and Caesars Palace
- Hear fun facts about Las Vegas attractions
- Catch sight of light-up fountains and other nighttime light shows
- Hop off, and enjoy the Fremont Street Experience
- Choose from three different departure times and locations
checkLive English guide
checkNight Tour of Las Vegas on double-decker bus
clearHotel pickup and drop-off
Meet up point
- Pickup from Circus at 7pm,Pickup from High Roller Loading Zone at 7:15pm, Pickup
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.