Description of the Experience
Spend a delightful half day crisscrossing the Venetian Lagoon on a motorboat to world famous islands.Departing from near St. Mark's Square, jump off to Murano, where you can watch master glassblowers at work carrying on centuries-old artisan traditions.Continue to Burano, admiring the natural environment and the minor islands spread all around you.Admire your free time at Burano,a typical fishing island with colourful contrasts and chocolate-box painted houses. Admire the much evident and renowned lace making and embroidery industry and try Burano's famous homemade cakes and wine. Afterwards head to calm and serene Torcello, the most ancient of the inhabited islands where you will explore the ruins of 5th century churches and palaces at the site of Venice's earliest settlement. Return back to where you boarded from.
- Cruise through a short journey to all 3 islands and spend 45 minutes on each
- Learn about Murano's long glass-making tradition with a factory tour and demonstration
- Enjoy the free time at Torcello's 5th century ruins by hearing tales of the earliest Venetian settlers
- See the chocolate-box painted colourful houses on Burano
- Get a stellar new perspective on Venice's waterside attractions.
checkBoat transportation throughout
checkMultilingual live guide on board the boat
clearFood and drinks
clearTicket and visit to Torcello Cathedral
Meet up point
- ALILAGUNA TICKET OFFICE in front of the ROYAL GARDENS,near St. Mark's Square.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.