Description of the Experience
Join a like-minded Local Amigo to explore the heart of the city and see the most famous sights, the neighbourhood you’re staying in or an off the beaten path neighbourhood.Immerse yourself in the culture of the city and discover its rich history and the cultures and communities who have influenced the way of life here as you visit famous attractions and historic landmarks.As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way as you stroll through colourful neighbourhoods, down the pier or to the ocean to get an authentic insight into local life in Brighton.Your Local Amigo will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of the city that you will love and sharing their recommendations for where to eat, drink and enjoy the day like a local.
- Spend half a day with a local amigo who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see
- See Brighton's iconic attractions as well as a few off the beaten path spots
- Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore through the eyes of a local
- See the real Brighton that you wouldn't find in a guidebook
- Get tips and tricks from your local and ask any questions you have about exploring the city
checkPrivate and personalised experience
check4 hours with a Local Amigo
checkWalking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
clearFood and drinks
clearTickets to any attractions
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.