Description of the Experience
The Banff Gondola, an 8 minute gondola that takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for panoramic views of Banff townsite, the Bow Valley and Banff National Park. Location: 1 Mountain Ave, Banff AB T1L 1B2 The Glacier Adventure which uses giant Ice Explorers to get you on top of an ancient glacier, spend as long as you like on this mammoth ice sheet before hopping-on an Ice-Explorer transferring you to the Glacier Skywalk. Location: Icefields Parkway (Highway 93 N) – 1 hour south of Jasper and 2.5 hours north of Banff) The Glacier Skywalk, which provides a full interpretive experience and a truly unique view from a glass-floored observation platform almost 1000 feet above the Sunwapta Valley floor. Tours depart from the Icefield Discovery Centre. Location: Parking at the Glacier Skywalk is located at the Columbia Icefield Glacier Discovery Centre: Latitude 52.220281, Longitude -117.2249. No parking is available at the Glacier Skywalk itself, a free shuttle service leaving from the Centre every 15 minutes will take you to the Glacier Skywalk. And a Mountain Lake Cruise –Lake Minnewanka Cruise, a one hour interpretive tour of Lake Minnewanka, the largest lake in the Canadian Rockies. Location: Lake Minnewanka is just a 15 minute drive from Banff along the Minnewanka Loop Drive, in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Combine four of the best Canadian Rockies attractions into one package for a great price
- Enjoy tickets to the Banff Gondola, Glacier Adventure, Glacier Skywalk, and a Banff Lake Cruise
checkAdmission to Banff Gondola
checkAdmission to Banff Lake Cruise
checkAdmission to Glacier Skywalk
checkAdmission to Ice Explorer Glacier Tour
Meet up point
- Will be confirmed on booking
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Full refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.